Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dear family

well I love you all and want you to know I am doing well I had a wonderful week at church. my companion was asked in preisthood so when do you express love to your companion? he replyed "everynight." it was really funny but true. nomatter how the day goes We say we love eachother every single night and hug and pray together those three little things have reallly helped out our conpanionship. we had an amazing experience this past week we were on the way to an appointment when some old garbarge soarting 70 year old 'Ama' Grandma had her cart tip over and all of her trash dumped out on the road I followed my companion and helped pick it all up and helped put it all back on her bike cart. It felt really good and she said thankyou. that was all of the chinese she knew but I kew it was what god wanted me to hearLove you

No comments:

Post a Comment