Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year 2008

Hello Family,

Wow! The Christmas Holiday was packed with things to do. I loved it so much. I got to listen to so many great talks and the food was amazing! On Christmas day I had one of the best experiences ever. I missed you of course, but I had so much fun and joy on Christmas Day. I had the chance to participate in the missionay fireside on Christmas afternoon. I read some slides because of the speaker...it was Presidnet Earl, my Branch President, he is so awesome, but guess what? I had my zone combined with the other district and the Branch Presidency was reassigned. So, we still have Brother Lio but Brother Stoelton is gone and so is President Earl.

This whole week we didn't have a teacher because of scheduling problems....every day they said, "this will never happen again"....but it happened four times. It's ok. On friday my teacher showed up. She is Sister Chung. My other teachers' name is Brother Moore. They are great!

I have been singing in the Choir and I love it. I have only missed one practice the whole time I've been here. Oh the coolest part of the choir is that we are singing "Consider the Lillies" the same arrangement that I sang in NSHS Choir two years ago.

You know I love it out here. The MTC is a world of its own, a paradise on earth. It is almost like the temple, it's in the world but far from being of the world!

Well, I love you more than I can express in words. I miss you, but I am greatful to serve. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Elder Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment