Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 Christmas Day Email

Hello Family,
I had a great time at the MTC this week. I learned so much. The spirit has been so strong here. I want to tell you the funniest thing that happened this week, I was in the health clinic with my district and we all had to give stool samples...gross huh...well this was one of the funniest things that happened so far here...when the nurse came out and announced "Welcome to my white bag party!" She went into detail well, I can't tell it....but believe me it was very funny.

The devotional this week was by Elder Glen L. Pace of the 70. He spoke on "Omni-Love" which was so spiritual. I liked this quote: "Until we love all men, our love of the Savior is incomplete." He also quoted Lorenzo Snow: "As man now is, God once was, and as God now is, man may become."

I am so greatful for you and your love and support of me. I can't wait to go out and serve.

I love you all so very much. My study of the gospel is really making me learn to love you more and appreciate more what I have. Thanks for your examples to me. Thank you mom and dad for the wonderful parents that you are to me. Thanks Bryce and Brenden for trying my patience....I know now why I needed more patience. Thanks Brett and Britt and Zac for the examples you are and the love you have for me. Thanks for your love and support of me on a mission Brad, it means alot to me. Thanks John and Emilee for all of the times you let me stay at your house and especially thank you Em for doing my blog. I am so greatful for ALl of you. Thanks! I hope you have a Joyous and Merry Christmas. I love you all very much! (Sorry it was late, I didn't get it sent right.) I can't wait to hear back from you!

Love, Elder Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment