Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ok so my week was pretty crazy. Yang jian Hua didn't get baptised this saturday he lost his desire to be baptised and he really just needs to keep reading and praying and going to church. I was able to baptise the sisters investigators named chen guan yu and chen yi fan that experience was great I really can feel the spirit in the ordinence of baptisim and on sunday I helped confirm guan yu and I had a great spiritual recharge there aswell. I know that the lord will provide for us, our heavenly father really does love every one of us. The work is hard but it is worth it, I love doing hard things things that are above my own ability that the lord can help me to accomplish. I know you can learn from good and bad examples there is good and bad in all of us we need to find the good iin eveyone and the more good we find the less bad we have. I hope that I can overcome the hard times and focus on the good , my companionship has been on the rocks recently but I will keep compamenting , changing and copping with the change, repenting and forgiving. I know that heavenly father wants me to learn somthing from my companion and every situation I am in always progessing and always need to stay hopefull.I love you and pray for you. find the good

elder blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment