Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dear family

well I want to say I am really grateful for my companion Xie he has helped me develop more patience and love than i ever could have just having things go easy. having difficulties is part of making the sweet times more sweet. the bitter is only as bad as your attitude lets it be. I have learned that you cant have a fight if you don't have two people fighting I tried to just wear a perm-i-smile this week and work as hard as I could and the week flew by. Our relationship was really just me trying to make things better i can only influence what i do and how i react so that is what i will do is choose to be worthy obedient and diligent and happy.wei zhi han and lu qin jin will be baptised on Saturday they are so great I am positive they will be amazing members I love them so much, i am leaving wufeng so i will not get to be there for there baptism but i am so happy for them. Move call!---I am now in da ken and am with am amazing companion named elder rodriguez from colorado. Wow it is such a relief to speak in english for a change my mouth is still getting used to it. well i love you all and am grateful for your support and love

LoveElder BlackhamPS

i can't reply to anyone but immediate family members through email so can you relay to elder and sister dan andersen that i am so greatful that they sent me that nice email and It really helped I love them and that i know how they feel with the heat and the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment