Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hello my beautiful family

ok i have had a great week thank you thank you for your the love and support from the homestead I just realized I have been away for nearly half of a year, but when I talked to you on monday----sunday for you ----- I really felt like it was only yesterday I left home. The work is beautiful here and everywhere our mission is preparing to merge soon so that is going to be exciting here for the next few months. I am so glad I was able to hear from Granma and Grandpa I love you all so much I couldnt immagine not being able to know that I will be with you all forever if i stay worthy obedient and dilligent, the gospel is a beautiful gift that we need to praise heavenly Father for every day of our life. I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your love and encougement. I had the most expensive day of my mission on monday I realized I needed a new tail-light so I bought thst then i bought new grips for my bike because my previous grips were bad and anyways I am just greatful for eating so cheaply that last month because it was around 90 dollars for one day... anyways I will love you and leave you but before I do 2 timithy 2:21 +24 this is a great scripture about all of us in the church. you can use this as my contribution to familynight this week. Dad way to go with the bithday gift i think that is great I am excited for you. Ok Mom I just want to say happy birthday and I love you all

Elder Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment