Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23, 2008

Hey I am fine I love you guys so much. All is well at the MTC.Well I have been enjoying my stay here. I hope all is great at home. I had some great devotionals this week that I listened to, the Sunday one was by Richard I. Heaton (admin. Director of the Provo MTC) He spoke on " What needs to happen inside the investigator..." before baptism. He spoke of having a change in heart. Unless we know they have a testimony they can't be baptized, but just having a testimony they won't be. They need to have the desire to change, and that applies to me and you too. If I just have a testimony, that will not be enough. I have to have a change of heart and be really devoted to the work, it has to be an internal desire do preach the gospel and bring others to Christ. You must be absolutely willing to do your best with what the Lord asks you to do.

Well I want you to know I am thinking of you and love you! I know that there is nothing better I could be doing with my time. I love the mission but I learned that this is not my mission it's the Lord's.

I hope to hear from you soon

1 comment:

  1. Honestly... it's the weirdest thing to think how old you are! and then i think about when my brothers went to the MTC and i think your still soo young! anyway, I hope that your MTC experiance is great! I'll try and keep in touch. How was your Christmas? we had a good one. it was the first time we(my family) have all been together in 4 years. Mary's oldest girl, Holani just turned 8 and is schedualed to be baptised tomarrow! I can't beleive how old she is either! hmm well i hope that you had a great Christmas!
    Love,
    your Cousin Tammy

    ReplyDelete