Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hello famillia!

that is a lot of news i can barely take that you know life is so precious I can barely even express my love for all of you but I want to say that life is as good as we make it. it we lose everything we have is that a tragedy or a new beginning? life is all how you look at it. i learned a lot this week and today I just want to say that time is like a bank account we are charged with a new deposit everyday it doesn't carry over from day to day you have to magnify your time, every second,minute, hour time is a gift now is the time for men to perform their labors and prepare to meet god. every sickness is a blessing because it makes us appreciate our health every sadness is a blessing because it helps us know our happiness. my companion and I are doing well we work hard and have been blessed I have seen miracles everyday and I am starting to record them to see what God has done for me and for my brotheren. I am teaching a beibei(grandpa) who is about 72 yrs old and he got in a car wreck on Thursday so he said he definately would not be at church . he was really cut up some lady just ran into him on his bicycle with her scooter, he has road rash all up and down his arms and on his knee poor guy. so Sunday morning came and we went and visited him to invite him to church he said no we asked him why he said he was too sore and he just hurt too much. we asked him what he had done that morning and he said oh i just got back from exercising, riding my bike. then we said why cant you come to church and he said I cant wear pants it hurts too bad, his concern wasn't that oh I don't want to go to church it was I have to wear pants. so we said no you can come in your shorts and he said ok I will be there and he came to church. That was a miracle. sometimes the concerns of people are as simple as wearing pants instead of shorts. the miracles came it small things resolving the small concerns increasing understanding. sometimes all you have to do is listen. you have two ears and one mouth use them proportionately.well I hope you know I love you I have had many times here that I wish you could be here with me but I have felt your prayers. the work is sweet because of the bitter trials don't wish them away.your missionary on a little green island

elder blackham

PS: wow Chess Died I loved that man so much! he was so hardworking and loving I really appreciated his help with the city and the youth city council. wow i want to ask you can you go tell Bev i love her I haven't talked or heard from her in forever but will you do that for me? They were always so good to me Bev and Dennis they helped me learn so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment